Thursday, September 09, 2004

Things Made Apparent

OK, so I looked through our options here, and it won't allow us to have just 2 teams in the playoffs. It's either 4 or it's no playoffs.

2nd, after I changed the draft status, all of the sudden our first week of scoring changed to week 2, which either means that the draft will not occur until after week 1 games, or it's a failsafe mechanism just in case the draft does not occur until after week 1 (it says anywhere from now to Monday the draft will occur). But I also don't know if it means that if the draft occurs before week 1 play, whether that will change or not.

I also had to change the playoff weeks because it didn't include week 17 for some reason. That's very odd. Anyway, hope no one is crushed if we can't play week 1, I guess I should have just changed it to ready as soon as 4 were in, because I don't think Jonathan or Travis are going to join.

I think Yahoo really has too much of a rigid structure to their league settings involving this type of stuff. I'll continue to research and hope for a better situation. Until then, what I have reported is how it will be.

Yes, I thought the 9 bench spots would be an interesting wrinkle. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home