Saturday, January 29, 2005

NY Post, #2

And, again, welcome from Times Square. I have seen a lot in the past couple of days, but not enough. There's just so much more I want to see, and funds dictate that I will be leaving tomorrow, not Monday, but there's still some of my CityPass (nice little tourism booklet that gives you access to 7 locations such as Empire State, et al) left and I'm going to see Rent tonight.

I have been to Empire State Building, Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Modern Arts. I've taken numerous taxis and I've ridden the bus, although had I known about the Subway deal before, I might have planned better. Yes, went to SoHo last night--saw The Woodsman. Then went to a place called Mercury Lounge. Time dictated that we did not see Bobby Bare, Jr. It was some other band when I called Mike after he left me a birthday message.

A complete NY report will be forthcoming when I return, including my review of The Woodsman. Maybe I'll see one or two more films before I leave, not sure. Anyway, it's still cold. A nipple just fell off...not mine...but soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home