Friday, March 04, 2005

Movie Quotes-KW Style!

I like this game. I could probably post only movie quotes for a year and still have fun!

Okay, off the top of my head...trying to avoid repeats and multiple quotes from one movie:

1. "My dear fellow, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten...what's left to be gotten won't be worth giving whatever it is you've got left." Phil Davis (Danny Kaye) to Bob Wallace (Bing Crosby) in White Christmas

2. "Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb." Ezekial (Sam Jackson) to a customer in Unbreakable

3. "Last night, Darth Vader came down from the planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine to the dance he'd melt my brain." George McFly to Marty McFly in Back to the Future

4. "It's very important you don't suck today." Tom Hanks' Mr. White to The Wonders in That Thing You Do

5. "I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank." The Warden, in The Shawshank Redemption

There's mine. And I immediately have twenty more I wish I'd thought of first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home