Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Other Side of the Island

This will be a pretty short blog, but I was curious about what other people thought of last night's episode of "Lost." Me, personally, didn't feel one way or the other about it. I'm just glad we didn't have to sit through a season with these characters. I wasn't too thrilled with the addition of new characters, but at least it's only a few. I will be glad next week when the focus goes back to the other side of the island. It was weird to go two weeks with no Jack or Kate.

I'm also happy to see that "Alias" is back after "Lost" starting in December. Hopefully people will start watching it again. This is already a hundred times better than last season, and I'm excited to see where it's all going to lead.

3 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

Well, I didn't get to see Lost...because I teach a class on Wednesday nights and the ABC analog signal (I can't afford cable) is so off and on that I never know which nights I'll even get any reception. This week...I got snow. Maybe next week I'll get tv shows again.

Of course, I have the same reception problem with Alias. That show has been one of my favorites since it premiered, but I have only seen a few episodes this year (and those were taped for me by Chris).

How come UPN and WB and FOX and PBS and the Jesus channels all have a stronger analog signal than AB-freakin-C?

I know, I know, because nobody who's anybody uses rabbit ears anymore. I wish all my favorite shows were on PBS, though, because that's the clearest station I get.

 
At 11/17/2005 11:23:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I haven't really had this problem with the digital feed, but with regular comcast, ABC would just look like total shit sometimes. So, even with cable there were some issues with that channel. It's a weird thing.

 
At 11/18/2005 07:09:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I loved this episode, but I don't need to spend lots of time with these characters either. But I like Michelle Rodriguez even though she seems to be the one everyone hates at the moment.

I got chills when the old guy was talking to Boone on the radio--that necessarily hard-to-hear transmission that everyone thought was saying, "There were no survivors on Flight 815" turns out to be "We ARE the survivors of Flight 815." Holy crap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home