Thursday, November 03, 2005

Preds Home Opener: A Belated Photo Essay

Thanks to the recent Easy Picture Button (I've no doubt that this is not its official name) on Blogger...I can finally share some pictures I took at the Preds home opener.

Now, you have to keep in mind that I didn't have very good seats. Also, keep in mind that this post is really a lot more about KW enjoying the new photo-feature than it is about KW thinking his pictures are the bomb.

Here's the player introductions, with the phenomenal Tomas Vokoun:
















Here's the opening face-off, which we won:
















Here's me, KW, and fellow blogger and Preds fan Kevin:


An exciting moment near the end of the game (notice the total lack of a goaltender in the other team's net and our boy Adam Hall where that goaltender should be):















The fans in the arena go gaga over the first victory of the season:















Paul Kariya, one of the three stars of the game and everyone's favorite new Predator:
















And lastly, here's the miniature version of the Stanley Cup that everyone in attendance got to go home with:
















So there you go. I promise the newness of this picture thing will die down eventually. I went to a pow-wow with my girlfriend and got some great shots of the Native Americans in attendance...thinking about blogging that. Anyway, as with the film reviews...I think the photos add a great deal of zip to the blog...once I stop overdosing on them.

3 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 02:00:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, since we've gone picture-free I think it's OK to go overboard for a little while. But then, we'll only do it when appropriate. When I noticed that SEPARATE LIES was leaving today, and I had my bad experience, I figured that'd be a good way to vent frustration.

 
At 11/04/2005 08:53:00 AM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

Yeah, that post looked like it was as much fun to write as it was to read.

 
At 11/04/2005 02:28:00 PM, Blogger J said...

Wish I would've known y'all would have been there, we could have had a beer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home