Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Tension Is Mounting

So, the College Bowl Season starts tonight. So. Miss (6-5) vs. Arkansas St. (6-5). That's right, folks, after tonight, someone will be 7-5. Can you believe it? Are you creaming about this game or what? 7-5, dammit!!! Why can't this be on now? Move over, Miami/LSU, move over Notre Dame/Ohio St., kiss my ass USC/Texas. I'm watching So. Miss and Arkansas St., and I'm going to love it. Not.

Seriously, the only thing that makes this more insulting is that So. Miss is favored by 17. Two 6-5 teams go at it, no one should be favored by 17. How does one even bet on a game like this? You've got to have money to burn, literally. How do you even debate this? I'll take Arkansas to cover, they've got a decent special teams I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home