Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Concerning The "New Look"

Last night I was trying to import some of my movie reviews over to my new site, and the WordPress instructions made it sound like I would be able to pick and choose. Really, all I wanted was my Godfather review for now. But, instead, it tried to take every single post we've written here at the L & N and apply it to my movie review site. I sat there and deleted some thousand posts. Nightmare. Anyway, everything should be back to normal soon, at least we can hope. Sorry about the mess!

2 Comments:

At 12/20/2006 09:59:00 PM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

That sucks man. Sorry you had to go through that. I think the new site is great, by the way.

I think Blogger was just pissed at you for leaving it for another blog-provider, and it was an all or nothing thing. "Fine. You want to take some posts with you...you take 'em all!"

 
At 12/21/2006 02:12:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I've been trying to fix it, but I'm not sure what happened. It seems to work fine on Firefox. It doesn't seem to be the picture issue like we talked about. There seems to be a number of paragraph breaks that aren't there anymore...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home