Tuesday, September 02, 2003

You shouldn't be too surprised about this Vandy game. This is THE story of this team, which in past years might have been RANKED if they had kept a lead or not turned the ball over on a winning drive. I mean, we're talking teams like Florida and Alabama they could have beaten, not to mention the TCU's of the world.

JEEPERS CREEPERS 2: I am, of course, a fan of the first movie. Actually, it may be more accurate to say that I'm a fan of the first half of the original, before it became the usual kill-fest. I am not going to say that this movie is something you should go and watch. I'm going to be in the minority by giving this film anything more than 2 stars (which, is about where this movie is). But I found some parts of this movie intriguing, and I found it to be a little more palatable than the last half of JC1. I wouldn't spend money to watch this, but if you have a chance to see it for free or discounted, then check out some fairly cool stuff.

And that's all I've seen so far this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home