Thursday, December 04, 2003

I feel like we're the only people in the world who hate A BEAUTIFUL MIND; I'm almost moved to tears. The strength, the solidarity! Screw you academy awards!

You know, I think Coke's message of "1 in 6 wins free Coke" is a crock, because I haven't won a thing. The cap always says "Drink Coke Play Again". Bastards.

The Preds and the Reds basically traded almost every recognizable player... and it seems to be working for the Preds! 13-10! Vokoun player of the week! As the Preds put to me in an email, the DEFENDING player of the week! They've won 9 of their last 11, and I'm loving it. I wish I got Fox Sports South up here.

One last note: Crispy and the Professor are two of the best announcers in sports, and certainly are the best I've heard in hockey. I don't like Columbus' announcers at all. Nashville's lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home