Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I too think the Titans will win this week. But the weird thing is in the Atlanta game when they were down by 21 I was not worried in the least. I knew they would still win that game, but when they had to settle for the field goal to tie it 10-10 Monday night I knew they were in a lot of trouble. Maybe I'm a genius psychic or maybe I've just paid very close attention to this team over the years; your call.
I loved Chris's comment on would Derek Lee change Dusty Baker's mangerial moves in the playoffs. Suck my dick.
As far as A Beautiful Mind goes, I thought it sucked pretty damn hard. I not only found it dissapointing, I found it simply unwatchable. Ron Howard evey now and then will have a good film (Parenthood, Apollo 13) but usually it's EdTv, The Grinch, Splash, Gung Ho, Far and Away, etc. He's very middle of the road; he always seems to want to play it safe, and when your dealing with movies about mermaids and mad genius schizophrenics you really have to take some chances in your storytelling.
As for the Reds, I can see why your very excited about their offseason moves. I really don't get an organization who gets a new stadium to bring back fan interest and then sell half of the team off halfway through the season. That sounds like a team run by that famous dicksucker, Chris Atkinson. Go Cubbies; Derek Lee will lead le resistance... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home