Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Alright, since you guys are doing week by week, I guess I'll throw my two cents in. Also, loved the worst of list, and the only one of those I had seen that I actually kind of liked was "A Man Apart." Not that it was great or anything, but I guess I was in a very forgiving mood that day. My Worst and Best to come later on in the next couple of weeks I would imagine, but onto playoffs.

CAROLINA AT ST. LOUIS
Carolina is playing 2000 Ravens football but with a much better quaterback. What amazes me is how many people underestimate Dellome and compare him to Dilfer. He is much better than Dilfer, and can be very explosive. That said, I should still go with the Rams, but I'm going with the Panthers 20-19.

GREEN BAY AT PHILADELPHIA
The Packers have a destiny alright; a destiny to not beat anybody worth a damn the entire season. Yes, they won their last four games in a row, and who was that against? Why it was the Bears, Chargers, and Raiders, and Broncos. Yes, the Broncos are good, but it was week 17 and they had their tenth string in because they were already in the playoffs. Philadelphia 31-21.

TENNESSEE AT NEW ENGLAND
I picked New England to win it all in the preseason, and I still feel that way. God, I hope I'm wrong though. New England 27-19.

INDIANAPOLIS AT KANSAS CITY
Manning got the monkey off his back, but Indy's defense still isn't very good, and the Chiefs have a lot of explosive weapons. It should be a shootout which means it will be the Chiefs 18-11.

Also, I think we should definately hit some games this summer. I'm thinking at least make a couple of weekend trips to places like Cincy, St. Louis, and Atlanta; hopefully even Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home