Friday, January 16, 2004

When it comes to who I'm rooting for this weekend, let there be no doubt - I'm rooting for Carolina. Yes, I'm a Vols fan, and therefore a Manning fan, but to me the Mannings will always belong to Ole Miss. Peyton only went to UT because the Rebels were on probation. And how can you not like Carolina? Scappy blue collar team that plays hard, smart, and wins. I found myself cheering for them last weekend (although that probably had something to do with Martz as well). I'm starting to think high enough of them to pick them, but I'm not going to change my pick.

And, I'm sorry, but if the Pack goes for it on 4th and 1, they win the game, while a punt probably (with touchback likely) only nets them twenty yards or so. I think it was a bad mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home