Thursday, September 09, 2004

AFC SOUTH

AFC SOUTH

1. Indianapolis Colts
2. Tennessee Titans
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Houston Texans

Losing Kearse hurts. I still think the Titans are ten win team, but I think the Colts are better. And I thought this before I saw them play tonight. Just a great offense with high quality players.

I love Brown. So much that I think they'd win a few of the other divisions. But not that much that I think they can win this division. But Chris, your thoughts on the Titans almost swayed me to put them first - you've got some good points. I'm excited, and can't wait!

Jags are good, and I can't wait to see Leftwich at some point this season. Wait for them in a year or two, as Byron is a champion. I believe this. I love that guy. In another division it might be this year.

Houston, gotta feel bad for ya. Starting to turn it around, but you're gonna get roughed up by the big dogs. This division could have everybody with over seven wins. Bad news for wild card hopes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home