Thursday, March 17, 2005

China: Day... 12?

I forget what day it is. St. Patrick's? I'm too tired to go out and get a beer. Forgot to wear green even, which isn't surprising. We went to some university this morning, where I was cornered by some student who'd really drunk the cool-ade - telling me about the flag and what the star stood for and the like. Then, instead of shopping, I saw the Jade Buddha temple, and saw some monks chant. Wonderfully holy. Finally, an acrobatics show that was incredible, with small ladies who could bend in any direction, men who could hold incredible weight, and all with balance and grace. Another 12+ hour day, and I'm beat. The smog here is awful, and I think it's really gotten to me. Two more days, and then home on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home