Saturday, September 24, 2005

Vandy is 4-0

I mean...they're 4-0. Sure, it was against Richmond. But they won convincingly, and that could have been a "letdown" game. And now, it's MTSU. Do you think I root for my alma mater? Hell no! Vandy should win this game as well, and should have the same sort of outlook going into that game that they did today.

I've always had a rooting interest in Vandy, but I've never been a "true" fan because I never believed in them much, and thus, I've always rooted for UT against them because UT always had more riding on the game than Vandy did. But when all things are equal, I'll be rooting for Vandy this year if they have something riding on the outcome.

2 Comments:

At 9/25/2005 05:22:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I've always cheered for whomever can gain the most from a victory. So, when the Vols were going for the title, I cheered for them. If Vandy was going for a bowl, I'd cheer for them. Most of the time, I cheer for the SEC to look good, which means I cheer for UT. But this year, there's almost no doubt I'll be cheering for Vandy to win and get into a better bowl. It's so good to actually see them win.

 
At 9/25/2005 06:07:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I have never cheered for UT, and I don't plan on starting anytime soon. The worst thing about fall in Tennessee is all of the fucking orange. Go Vandy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home