Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I completely agree with you on all of that McKeon talk, Chris. This is simply a good team that everything came together for. Now, next year they can get rid of everybody and piss off the fans again.
I can't wait, fifteen minutes or so until the Cubbies play a post season game. Baseball in October. It's rare I have a reason to be excited about it. Good luck with your Bravos, Chris.
I've got to get out to the movies in a big way this weekend. I did see "Matchstick Men" which I liked very much. Did you see that one, Chris? I haven't heard you mention it. I was also curious what you thought about "Cabin Fever" if you saw it. "Lost in Translation," "American Splendor," "Anything Else," "THe Rundown," "Stuey," and not to mention "Out of Time" and "School of Rock" are coming out.
Also, got to go see that UT/ South Carolina game this past weekend. Man, that was exciting and fun as hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home