Saturday, September 20, 2003

Check out this schedule. It is entirely possible that Louisville can go undefeated, but still have no right to get into a good bowl game. There is almost no one there but TCU and Syracuse, and neither is exactly a powerhouse. I have this on my mind because I went to the exciting UTEP-Louisville game today. Boy, what a great home schedule. Can't wait to see more entertaining 42-14 thrillers.

August 31 at Kentucky W 40-24 1-0 (0-0 Conf USA)
September 13 at Syracuse W 30-20 2-0 (0-0 Conf USA)
September 20 UTEP W 42-14 3-0 (0-0 Conf USA)
September 27 Temple 3:00 PM ET -
October 4 at South Florida 7:00 PM ET -
October 11 Army 3:00 PM ET -
October 17 Tulane 8:00 PM ET -
October 25 at East Carolina TBA -
November 5 at No. 19 TCU 7:30 PM ET -
November 15 Memphis 3:00 PM ET -
November 22 Houston 3:00 PM ET -
November 28 at Cincinnati 11:00 AM ET -

I love that I have no record in fantasy football despite there having been two weeks. Why didn't last weeks tie count? I suspect the Titans will bounce back tomorrow, and that Vandy will blow this lead over TCU by the start of the fourth quarter. But go 'Dores anyhow! I'm thrilled to see the Vols won today, of course.

The only movie I've seen recently is GOODBYE, GOOD CHILDREN, and great French film from about 15 years ago. About smart children in a Catholic school during WW2, and the bravery of the school masters to hide one of them. The French can really do it right, and this is one of those times. Haven't seen a movie in the theater since T3, and it doesn't sound like I've missed much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home