Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Heisman Jinx

You know, I have always truly believed in this phenomenon. Raghib Ishmael, Charles Woodson, Chris Weinke, etc. But Carson Palmer is proving to be an exception. What's he got like nine or ten touchdowns already this season. Thank God he's on my bench so no one else can beat me with him in fantasy. I might actually be starting him over Cullpepper one of these days. Go Bungles.

The Titans played more like what we thought they'd be playing like this year today. I think maybe the Ravens do stink. Gotta love that Superbowl pick. How do you put all that pressure on Bulger in the first quarter and then just start letting him throw to whoever he wants to the rest of the game? They made a game of it, but the Rams suck. They really needed to win that game. That Colts game next week could be one of the worst games I've ever gone to. And I am sick of the announcers jumping all over Pacman Jones when he makes a stupid rookie mistake, but when he makes a hell of a play, like he did a few times today, they don't say a damn thing.

1 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I must say, this game looked a lot like the Steeler game. As soon as something bad happened, the team stopped doing what they had been doing that was so successful.

The Titans D is entirely dependent on the pass rush, and yes, they stopped doing it. There wasn't a time where I thought, "Wow, the Rams are just stopping them from doing it...NO ONE can get through!" It was disappointing to see the air come out of them after the Archzuleta INT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home