Monday, February 04, 2008

Cheer up, Pats fan!

Look, I can understand there is a little bit of disappointment going around your crew. You had everything in line for your perfect season but fell one game short. I even witnessed one Pats fan, short of rolling on the floor 3 year old style, screaming, "how does Tom Brady lose to F'n Eli Manning?" I guess he was just the better QB that day.

But, Cheer up! You still made history!!! You are the only 1 loss team in the history of the NFL to not be champion!! That's right! Everyone else with one loss ate it during the season. Congrats on your new page in history.

Did everyone see Bilichek run off the field for the last kneel down, abandoning his team on the field? Well, I guess he couldn't have seen it through all his tears. Great example, coach.

I guess it's true what they say......cheaters never win!

1 Comments:

At 2/04/2008 02:22:00 PM, Blogger John B said...

P.S. - The screamer is 26 years old and soon followed with a scream of, "Why does the stupid Manning family have to ruin my life?" wow.

sad and scary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home